Trust me, the disadvantages of poorly designed website are so much worse than those professional web developer additional costs. Why? Well, a poor virtual space can cost you readers and customers.
What are the elements of a bad web design?
But there are even more factors to consider, such as:
- Higher Bounce Rate – the percentage of the people who leave your web pages
- Poor Compatibility – the result of utilizing an old, outdated template that is not compatible with smartphones and other gadgets of newer models
- Clutter – this is an aspect of a bad website design because it fails to address the significance of white spaces; a white space is important in capturing a person’s attention for holding people’s attention
- Bad Animation – it will make your website difficult to navigate around; big animated files can slow down your website
- Poor Website Navigation – this can negatively impact your conversions; complex forms, broken links can drive away customers
- Two Separate Websites – this can be very inconvenient for many customers
- Badly Implemented Plugins and Third-Party Tools – third-party tools, as well as plugins, are necessary for all websites to function; however, if they are not integrated properly, your web pages would run slower
- Badly Implemented Images – several visitors would leave a website if its photos fail to load in just around three seconds
- Failure to Update Website – failure to update a website can lead to poor SEO
- Broken Functionality – poorly functioning animations and images are other elements of bad website design.